Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skinner SEO anyone?

Okay...so I am having my corporate website redone. Essentially I am using myself and my site as a guinea pig, to learn new technologies. I strive to know what is new and most effective in SEO and everything else related to web as that is a large portion of my business.

A wonderful woman, prolific writer & fellow marketeer, Patricia Skinner is at the helm. She is schooling me on the newest ways to use viral marketing to better leverage awareness.

I have been called a guru for many marketing initiatives (thanks clients!), but I am not too proud to say I still have more to learn.

What is so unique about this for me, is that I have invited my clients to watch the transformation as it happens. I want them to watch with me as I evaluate the results. So far I am thrilled..site is coming along great.

Patricia Skinner makes the process such a joy. As we IM periodically throughout the day to see who things are going and exchange thoughts and recommendations. She shoots straight and with a level of integrity that makes me glad to know her.

So stay tuned...I will keep you posted (no pun intended).

Link

No comments:

follow me on Twitter